The ANRP Difference
- Masters Degree in Interior Design
- With a background in portraiture, Angela has the ability to capture both Interiors and Behind the Brand images/headshots on projects, maximizing content for publication, portfolio, marketing, and social media.
- Leverage experienced PR relationships to help with project publication after the shoot.
- Understands that lighting is paramount, using it to create an emotional response to an image and feeling to the space.
- Capture overall room shots, vignettes, and tighter detail shots, giving you the utmost variety in final gallery.
- With over 10 years of photography experience, she has a refined and detailed eye.
- Brings a calming presence to the shoot. Angela is encouraging, professional, and there to make it easy for you! She wants your experience to be fun, collaborative, inspiring, and stress free!
My mama heart - full of love, gratitude, compassion, understanding, and appreciation - bursts when I get to photograph families. Whether it's the welcoming of your first child or the pitter patter of pairs of small feet running around your house, every stage is a treasure and these images will mean even more to you as the years pass. First and foremost, I live to capture the love, the emotion, the joy, the REAL. I prioritize nothing over this. However, I also understand that being in front of the camera can feel intimating and that we all want to feel (and look) good, so I strike a balance between letting the love and beauty magically unfold, and also gently guiding families. It's a delicate dance, but it's one that results in authentic imagery, beautiful use of light, mama feeling so gorgeous when she gets the gallery back, and all the wonderful things about your family coming to life in imagery you get to keep and cherish for a lifetime. I bring a relaxed and encouraging energy and flow with me. I never rush sessions, but I also use what my husband calls my 'super-power' - my gut and ability to read the situation - to know the natural timing and flow of things. I help advise on attire if needed, but I always encourage families to dress authentically to them. My goal isn't 'perfect' images through style and clothes, it's perfect, heartfelt images through love, emotion, and authenticity.